October 14, 2014

For some reason this year, fall cards are a lot more appealing to me than Halloween ones.  I know I have made far more autumn cards this year than in the past.  This is another one of the cards that everybody made last night.


Stamps:  Fall Fest, For All Things, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  Essentials Paper Peiercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool

These cold rainy days tell me that it is time to start making soups!!  When I am done posting this I am off to the grocery store to get the making for cheesy broccoli potato soup!!  Just the thing for a rainy, cool fall day!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: