October 9, 2014

Today's card idea comes from Crystal, a gal I stamp with once a month in Iowa City.  I know she said she found it on Pinterest, but not sure where the original idea comes from.


I love how the train seems to be moving off of the card.  

Stamps:  A Dozen Thoughts, Traveler, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink:  Night of Navy, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Sqaure Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals (LOTS)

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to meet my brother, niece, and great nephew in Iowa City for lunch.  He has a checkup from his recent surgery and hopefully will be able to eat real solid food . . . not soft and mushy food.

After that I am helping out at Iowa City Hospice for a couple of hours while they have an open house of their recently remodeled facility.  This is something I have long wanted to do, since they helped out so much with both of my parents!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: