October 5, 2014

For the last card I made with the September Paper Pumpkin, I used a layout that I got from my demonstrator friend, Susie.  You can see her card here.  


Stamps:  September My Paper Pumpkin
Cardstock:  Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Tangleo Twist, Basic Black
Accessories:  Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Fun Fall Framelit Dies, 
Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was quite the exciting day in the Wilson household  Hanna picked up her brand new car yesterday afternoon!!


We knew this car was meant to be for many reasons, but the one I like . . . it even has a Stampin' Up Color Name . . . Brown Sugar!!

We also went to a flea market and I picked up another great addition to my stamping room . . . I will post pictures when I get it situated in my room.

Be sure and join me today for my World Cardmaking Open House.  As you can see I was quite busy yesterday, so the Open House is today!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: