October 7, 2014

Here is one of the cards that technique club made last Thursday using the baby wipe technique.  I am pretty sure they all loved it judging by the oohs and aahs that I heard as I was demonstrating how to get the variegated look in the wreath.



 Stamps:  Wondrous Wreath, A Dozen Thoughts
Cardstock:  Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla, Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Wondrous Wreath Framelits, Circle Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 
Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Vherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede Reinkers, 
Regals Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Here is my latest flea market find!!!  It is absolutely awesome . . . kind of like it was made to hold cards.  Each of the drawers is exactly 4.5" inches wide so it holds cards perfectly.  They are about 18 inches deep so I will be able to store MANY MANY cards in them.  It is so nice to have them all in the drawers so I can see what I have without having to go through multiple boxes to find what I want.


Today I get to do one of my least favorite things in the world . . . go to the dentist!!   I guess I will just have to pair it with something else fun to do in Iowa City!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you are given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: