October 28, 2014

I believe the glimmer pair was a big hit last night.  Here is another one of the cards everybody got to make.




I love how simple this card is yet still very elegant.  With a quick change of greeting it could work for a lot of other occasions!!


Stamps:  Good Greetings
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Gold Encore Ink
Accessories:  Delicate Designs Embossing Folders, Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies, Big Shot,
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glue Dots

Today brings another busy day in the stamping room, getting things ready for upcoming craft shows and filling orders for muffin tin covers. I must say . . .  I do love retired life.  I am not sure when I would find the time to work . . .  am working now . . . just doing something I love!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: