October 3, 2014

Today brings another one of the cards I made with the stamps from the September My Paper Pumpkin Kit.    They are absolutely awesome!!!


Stamps:  September My Paper Pumpkin
Card Stock:  basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Black Thread from the Paper Pumpkin Kit


Last night we had stamp/technique club at our new home…Culver's. It worked out very well.  While I was sad that Godfather's closed, the new homes have some definite advantages . . . number one being better lighting!!!  I will be posting the cards we made last night sometime next week.  If you would like to be part of a technique club, let me know and I can fill you in on all of the details.

Today's project is to make 15 birthday cards for Hanna's advisor group and get her invitations done for her "Friendsgiving" dinner she is having.  

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: