October 4, 2014

Happy World Card Making Day!!  What are you doing to celebrate?? I would love to see what cards you are creating!!  I am celebrating World Card Making Day with an Open House tomorrow afternoon, since today is jam packed!!

Man . . . I am not sure where the time is going but it sure is flying by!!! Halloween will be here before we know it!!  Here are two more of the cards made from the September My Paper Pumpkin.  


Stamps:  September My Paper Pumpkin
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Accessories:  Epic Day Washi Tape, 
Witch's Brew Washi Tape (From the Clearance Rack)

I have one more card to show you tomorrow made from this kit.

As soon as I am done posting this we are out the door to shop for fleas at the What Cheer Flea Market. It will certainly be a cold day to shop there . . . much different than the July show!!

After that, this afternoon, Hanna will be picking up her new car!!  She is one excited girl!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: