October 1, 2014

I am absolutely thrilled with the September Paper Pumpkin kit.  Yesterday I made great headway in getting the bags done for Hanna.   Here is what I got out of the original kit . . . 6 treat bags and 6 other tags I can use on other bags!!  All I had to add was adhesive . . . everything else came in the kit . . . stamps, ink, tags, bags, thread, sequin trim, and the clothespins.



Because I am a Paper Pumpkin subscriber I could order refill kits that had all of the supplies to make more bags.  So today I will work on getting more of them done. I also took the stamps that came in the kit and made 6 other Halloween cards which I will post in the coming days.  I think I can say by far that this month is my favorite month of Paper Pumpkin so far.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: