September 30, 2014

I do believe we have found a new home for our stamp nights.  Midtown Diner worked out marvelously…the room was big enough, the lighting was awesome, and the food was great.  Couldn't ask for more!!

Here is another one of the cards that everybody got to make last night.  I just love the hardwood background stamp.


Stamps:  Four You, Hardwood, By The Tide
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Soft Suede, Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Ovals Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon,
Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am going to start my September Paper Pumpkin Projects.  I hope to get several cards as well as treat bags made today for Hanna to share with the teaching staff in her school.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: