September 8, 2014

Here is one of the cards everybody stamping at the Birthday Blitz stamping night will get it make.  It was one I found on Pinterest and thought it would be awesome for just about anybody and it was so easy to make.


Stamps:  Amazing Birthday, Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss,  Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, 
Mossy Meadow,  Tangelo Twist
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Bitty banner Framelits, Big Shot,  1 1/4" Circle Punch,
1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 
1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon

Yesterday,  I spent getting card stock cut and everything else ready for tonight's stamping night.  I also got rested up from the weekend.  What an awesome event at the Flea and Fair!!  I think there must have been close to 2,000 people there between the two days.  I can't wait for the next one, next spring!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: