September 29, 2014

A couple of years ago I would never have made an all one color card, but Hanna's influence is rubbing off on me!!  I love the simplicity and beauty of these types of cards!!



Stamps:  Four Feathers, Lots of Thanks
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Feathers Framelits Dies, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Metallic Gold Baker's Twine,
Stampin Dimensionals, Basic Pearl Jewels

Yesterday I actually managed to get everything ready for tonight's stamp night early on in the morning so I spent the rest of the day with a good book and football on TV!!  Today I am meeting some friends for lunch before heading to Iowa City for stamp night tonight.  I am anxious to see how our new stamp home is going to work out!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: