September 25, 2014

I am definitely making the most of the extra week in between stamp nights by playing with some of the products in the Holiday Mini Catalog that I hadn't had a chance to use yet.  Once again I took a layout that I had used previously and used current product, and am really happy with the way it turned out.  Even though it is not necessarily masculine, I think this is one of the cards that everyone will be making next Monday night.


Stamps:  For All Things, Fall Fest
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze Ink Pads, 
Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze Markers
Accessories:  Fun Fall Framelits Dies, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 
Scallop Edge Border Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 
Mossy Meadow 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I don't know about you but I am lovin' the weather we have been having this week.  It could stay this way all winter as far as I am concerned!!  

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: