September 23, 2014

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall weather.  I know it inspired me to play around with the Wondrous Wreath set and framelits.  In honor of the first day of fall yesterday I made this beautiful fall wreath.  This set and framelits are so easy to work with and a snap to line up and die cut!!!  What could be better!!


Stamps:  Wondrous Wreath, For All Things
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey
Accessories:  Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder,
Big Shot, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


I have been busy the last couple of weeks looking for a new place to hold stamp nights, working on my Maine Project Life Scrapbook, and just kind of relaxing, before the holiday seasons start.  I know once October hits, I am on the go constantly so am taking advantage of the relaxation!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: