September 28, 2023

Seasonal Branches

Today I am sharing a card I received in the mail from one of my friends, Dawn.  These Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks are pretty awesome.  I surely hope I have the energy to stamp when I get home next week.


I think Dawn used Crushed Curry as a base layer on the mask, then added Pumpkin Pie ink on top. She may have started with Old Olive for the green and then applied some Mossy Meadow.


Stamps: Seasonal Branches
Cardstock:  Shaded Spruce, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, MossyMeadow, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Brushed Crass Butterflies, 2023-2025 In-Color Jute Trim, 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

I've been thinking about how to adjust my plans for the next few months. It's disappointing to realize that some of the things I was really looking forward to might not be possible. But, I'm trying to stay positive and find other safe and fun activities to do until February.

My new tagline in addition to the one above is this

"Stay true to me and not be identified by my diagnosis". I want to keep the medically fragile part of me safe while allowing me to do the things my emotional, touchy-feely side still need.

Speaking of the touchy-feely side of me . . . housekeeping just came into my room and I had a delightful conversation with her about our favorite books and movies.  And of course it is getting to be close to baseball playoff time so there is always that.  Maybe it will help me with my multitasking homework!! I have several puzzle books, both mathematical and language, books that are suppose to helpwith that.  Good thing I liked those things before this all started.  

No comments: