November 7, 2023

Autumn Leaves

I am back and committed to posting on a daily basis. I have regained my footing and have a clear understanding of the path ahead. I have four more chemo infusions to go through and then a stem cell transplant at the end of January. Despite this, I still plan to enjoy other activities and hope to keep up with everything.

Today I have used the Autumn Leaves Bundle to create this card to share with you.  This is one of this week's Cards in the Mail!  Yes, I am back to doing those as well!!




I did use adhesive sheets with the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper to make the veins of the leaves a little easier to adhere to the embossed leaves.  I love the way this card turned out!!


Stamps: Autumn Leaves
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper:  Distressed Gold Specialty Paper
 Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Autumn Leaves Dies, Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder, Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, Adhesive Sheets, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am trying to make the most of my non-hospital days so today I am meeting my teacher friends for lunch.   It has been a while since we all had lunch together . . . middle of summer I believe and a lot has happened since then.  I am sure the rest of the day will be spent relaxing as I had a late night last night as well, going to the off-broadway production of Pretty Woman.  It was an awesome performance and I am glad I had the opportunity to go.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: