November 28, 2023

So Sincere

Today I am again using the So Sincere stamp set along with the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper to share this masculine birthday card with you.  This is one that my friend made for me when I could not go and she attended a Sister's retreat back in September.


The woodgrain pattern in this designer series paper is absolutely perfect for guy cards!!  I love the vertical orientation of the sentiment . . . we don't have very many stamps that are oriented that way!!  This particular sentiment stamp is one you will want to add to your stash for sure!!


Stamps: So Sincere
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Copper Clay, Very Vanilla Thick, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: All About Autumn
Ink : Early Espresso
Accessories: Banners Pick a Punch, Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Packs,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Posting and Cards in the Mail might be a bit sporadic for the next little while.  The cumulative effects of the chemo seem to be creeping up on me and I have been sleeping a lot saving up my energy for the trip to the Big Ten Championship Football Game this weekend.  I actually had a hard time going to sleep last night so I must be getting caught up.  I have to go to Iowa City today to pick up some prescriptions so am hoping I can stay awake all day today, but we shall see.  I guess I need to get sleep when I can get it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: