November 17, 2023

Pick of the Patch

Today I am sharing one of the cards I received while I was in the hospital in September.  It did have a Post-it Note with a message and who is was from but evidently I did not keep that so have no idea who to give credit to!!


These pumpkins are adorable and the punch complements them perfectly. It's disappointing that I couldn't share more ideas with this stamp set and punch due to lack of in-person classes this fall.



Stamps: Pick of the Patch
Cardstock: Copper Cay, Pumpkin Pie, very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 2023-2025 In Color 6" X 6"
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Copper Cay
Accessories:  Pick of the Patch Builder Punch, 2023-2025 In Color Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today was supposed to be a day of rest at home, but I have decided to explore the nearby local shops and boutiques that are part of the Rural Road Trip happening this weekend. It's a great opportunity to get some Christmas shopping done without being in crowded places and still be close to home in case I get tired. I can sense that I'm feeling better as I'm spending less time at home sitting in my recliner!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: