November 9, 2023

Autumn Leaves

Today I have again used the stamp set, Autumn Leaves, to make this Cards in the Mail card to share with you.  I have also used the now "no longer available" All About Autumn Designer Series paper.


Change . . . my life is all about change and a new normal right now . . . so I love this particular sentiment!  And this card is perfect for making and assembling a lot of cards in a hurry!!  Super simple all because of the designer series paper!!


Stamps: Autumn Leaves
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: All About Autumn
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots


My bags are packed, I'm ready to go . . . but not on a jet plane or for a vacation!  Today is the day for my fifth infusion. Packing for a hospital stay is not as fun as packing for a vacation, but I have brought my books, stamping projects, cross-stitch, and fuzzy warm socks to keep myself busy. I like to call these hospital stays my "craftcation" because it's all about your mindset. Instead of "having to go" to the hospital, I "GET" five whole days to read, craft, stitch, and watch sports on TV without feeling guilty that I should be doing something else.  Attitude . . . it is everything!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great attitude. Sounds like you are getting alot done during these craftstations.