November 22, 2023

So Sincere

Once again I am sharing one of this week's Cards in the Mail.  This week's cards feature the So Sincere stamp set and the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper.  This is one of the cards that came from a stamping retreat in September that I was not able to attend but a friend stamped up all of my cards for me! 



This is a super simple thinking-of-you card that uses the retired 1 1/2" Circle Punch.  Super simple to mass reproduce to you have a stash at home to use when you need them!!



Stamps: So Sincere
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Copper Clay, Very Vanilla Thick, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: All About Autumn
Ink : Early Espresso
Accessories: 1 1/2" Circle Punch (retired), 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Packs,
Stampin' Dimensionals


It's been a good morning already on 3JCP.  I have already talked to my brothers about the fact that I did get football tickets for the championship game in Indianapolis in two weeks, methotrexate infusion done for this group of infusions, breakfast ordered and a 20-minute walk taken, bed made and reading the newspaper and listening to Christmas music.   Once my post is done I plan to read a little and then move on to stitching!!  All while my Christmas music is playing!!
 
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: