November 16, 2023

Fruitful Blessings

Today I have another one of the card Susie gave me to put together while in the hospital.  This one uses the Fruitful Blessings stamp set and the gorgeous All About Autumn Designer Series Paper.



As you can see this shows off this paper absolutely perfectly.  Both sides of the paper . . . the one with scenery and the flip side that is patterned are equally as awesome.


This fun fold card is called a Double Z fold card.  I definitely need to use this layout and fold more often!!


There is room for your message on the middle vanilla piece or if you want you could layer another piece of designer series paper and then put a vanilla layer on the back for your message.  Imagine the possibilities!!



Stamps: Color & Contour, Fruitful Blessings
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: All About Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Autumn Leaves Dies, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be the first "normal" day I have had since the end of August.  I am driving myself to get my nails done, then heading to Iowa City to do a little shopping before my PT/OT/Speech therapies.  I am sure I will be ready for a nap when I get home.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: