November 10, 2023

Christmas Classics

Today, I used the Christmas Classics stamp set to create a card that I want to share with you. The cold temperature in my hospital room made me feel like it's already Christmas, so I was inspired to share this card. I hope you like it!


This card is ideal for mass reproduction as the designer series paper takes care of everything for you. I believe they would make perfect Christmas cards for John and me to send this year. They are effortless, yet elegant!

Stamps: Christmas Classics
Cardstock: Pretty peacock, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Winter Meadow
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Silver & White 1/2" Sheer Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It's been a productive first day of my inpatient stay. I completed two tests for my upcoming transplant and finished the book I had been reading all week. Additionally, I completed 20 unfinished cards that I had previously stamped. Today, my plan is to work on some more UFOs, Christmas cards that my friend Susie gave me, and maybe even do some stitching. How the day progresses will determine how much I can complete. Since I slept well last night, I'm confident that I won't need to take a nap today.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: