November 12, 2023

Beary Cute

Today I am sharing one of the cards I made yesterday that was in the packet Susie gave me from her Holiday Extravaganza.  It used the Beary Cute stamp set.  This is one that I don't have at home and probably don't need to buy at this point!!


There isn't much stamping on this card besides the sentiment and the message inside. I love it when the paper does all the work!


This is a fun fold card that features a cute bear on the circle that shows up on the front of the card and also when you open it up. By using a single package of designer series paper, you can approximately get 30 bears out of it, making it an ideal choice if you are planning to mass-produce this card.


Stamps: Berry Cute
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Berry Christmas
Ink: Balmy Blue
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder, 
Modern Oval Punch, Balmy Blue 3/8" Sparkle Ribbon, 
Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the last chemo day for this hospital stay . . . it is also my least favorite because it makes me so tired . . . I think it is the premeds they give you so you don't get sick.  I usually sleep all day for this infusion so decided I should get this post done before we get started with it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: