November 19, 2023

Construction Zone

Today I am sharing another card I received while in the hospital.  This one is from my friend, Jenni.


This is the perfect stamp set to get if you have boys that like to play in the dirt with toy trucks, but as you can see it makes a pretty awesome thinking of you card as well.  All I can say is that Jenni has way more patience than I do to piece all of those strips together going in all different directions.


Stamps: Construction Zone
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Delightfully Eclectic
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Classic Matte Dots, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day all the way around.  Hanna, Jake, and the kids got here mid-morning and we got all of the Christmas trees and other decorations put up and all totes put back down in the basement.  We ordered in for lunch and sat and visited for a while.  Then came the Hawkeye game.  For three and a half quarters I sat glued to the TV willing them to score.  We finally gave up and Hanna and I went to Subway to get some sandwiches.  Wouldn't you know it . . . they scored while our sandwiches were being made.  I did manage to get home to see the closing seconds of the game.  Needless to say I am super excited to possibly being headed to Indianapolis in a couple of weeks.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: