November 11, 2023

Heartfelt Hexagon

I wanted to share a card with you that I found on my friend Susie's website. The card features the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper. I have a lot of this paper at home, so I decided it was time to start putting it to good use.


I love the angle cut of the designer series paper.  I am not sure I would have put Lemon Lolly with the darker Pretty Peacock but they look great together, particularly with the DSP.

 P

Stamps: Heartfelt Hexagon
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Lemon Lolly, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh as a Daisy
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, 3/8" Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Adhesive-Backed Sequins Trio Pack, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today has been a pretty busy day for me despite being in the hospital. You may be wondering how I managed to have a busy day in the hospital. Well, I spent the day putting together over 75 cards that are ready to be sent. Additionally, I watched Stampin' Up! On Stage at Home and had visits from various hospital staff who were curious about what I was doing. During the first half of the Iowa football game, I watched it on TV, took a walk during halftime, and came back to watch the second half. I also chatted on the phone with a few friends, sent a bunch of emails, and texted back and forth with several people. I am just about to start writing my post for today as I have been busy with all these activities. 





Tomorrow, I plan to watch professional football, undergo more chemo, which I usually sleep through, and hopefully do some stitching and reading. Today, I became pretty good at multitasking, which helped me to pass the time more quickly.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: