November 8, 2023

Phrases For All

Today I used a stamp set from the Annual Catalog and Idea Book to create this card. If you haven't seen this set yet, you really should - it has some amazing sentiments!


I regret to inform you that I have used the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper Pack, which has been discontinued. If you were lucky enough to get your hands on this paper, I have several more cards that I created using it that I will share with you in the coming days.  I have a lot of future Cards in The Mail that use this paper.


Stamps: Phrases For All
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: All About Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Banners Pick a Punch, Linen Thread, 
Brushed Metallic Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I feel like the many days of activities I've had might be catching up with me today, so I'm going to take advantage of having nothing on my schedule and just rest. Tomorrow, I'll be starting another inpatient hospital stay, and we all know that there isn't much rest that goes on while you're in the hospital.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: