November 23, 2023

So Sincere

Today's card still features the So Sincere stamp set and the All About About Autumn Designer Series paper. It is one that was provided by my friend, Susie, that everyone made at her Holiday Extravaganza and that I put together during my last hospital stay.  



There are lots of leaves to die cut and some dry embossing with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder.  This embossing folder is not one that is an online exclusive and the only place you can see it is online.  It is not in print form anywhere and not in any of the current catalogs.


Stamps: So Sincere
Cardstock: Cos!!pper Clay, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: All About Autumn, Oxidized Copper
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Autumn Leaves Dies, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Greetings again from 3344 JCP UIHC.  I have already posted this picture on Facebook but I have to post it again because I just love this shirt and I am so thankful for these four little blessings.  They definitely remind me why I am doing what I am doing.  



I have already been for a walk, am watching the Macy's Day parade, and am looking forward to the traditional Thanksgiving dinner that is on the patient menu for the noon meal.  This afternoon will bring a little reading, another walk, Hawkeye basketball, and finally some stitching.  My methotrexate levels are falling quickly this time so I am anticipating definitely being by Saturday or Sunday . . . which was the original plan but then we got a little later start with chemo so I wasn't sure it would work out.  Sure am glad it is.

Yesterday I took part in the arts and crafts group they are trying to get started on this unit for patients that are here for extended periods of time.  Let's just say it is a good thing I am a card maker and not a painter of ceramics.



I will proudly display my pumpkin in years to come to remind me of my journey to health once again and the part this pumpkin played in that journey.


 Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: