November 15, 2023

Cheers to the Season

During an August demo meeting at Susie's house, we created and shared this card. I used it for a special order of Thanksgiving cards.


I was disappointed when the Layered Circles Dies retired, but I think I might prefer these Deckled Circles even more!  The Copper Ribbon from the Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack is the perfect accent to make this card really pop.  I hope my customer likes this card as much as I do.


Stamps: Cheers to the Season, Brewed For You (dots)
Cardstock: Copper Clay, Gray Granite, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Earthen Elegance
Ink: Copper Clay
Accessories:  Deckled Circles, Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It is very hard for me to believe it is the middle of November already, especially with how great the weather has been.  I thought about going somewhere and then decided since I will be gone to therapy most of the day tomorrow, perhaps another day of rest at home would be best.  Hanna and Jake are coming on Saturday to help put out the holiday decorations so I know it will be a busy weekend!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: