November 18, 2023

Seasonal Branches

Today I am sharing a card I received from a friend, Dawn, while I was in the hospital.  I think I have the supplies correct, but I was totally guessing!!


I have not used the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks personally, but I have seen a lot of cute things made with them.  I sure do wish they were carrying over to the next catalog, but alas, they are not.  


Stamps: Seasonal Branches
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Basic White, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Brushed Brass Butterflies, 
Silver Threaded Twine, Blending Brushes,  
Stampin' Dimensionals

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . . or at least it will after Hanna and Jake get here and before they go home this evening.  They are coming over to decorate for Christmas.  I was not going to do it this year and Hanna decided that was NOT a good idea . . . so decorate it is.  I know I will enjoy it once it is all done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: