November 14, 2023

Joy Of Noel

I want to share with you a card that I made during my stay in the hospital. This card was among the ones that Susie gave me as part of her Holiday Extravaganza cards. Having a variety of activities like card-making helped me pass the time faster.


The Brushed Gold Cards and envelopes make cardmaking easy. These elegant A2-sized card bases add sparkle to holiday cards!


Stamps: Joy Of Noel
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Joyful Specialty, Gold Foil, 
Brushed Gold Card & Envelopes
Ink: Memento Black, Shaded Spruce
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive Combo Pack, Shaded Spruce Combo Pack, 
Real Red Combo Pack, 
Accessories:  Joy of Noel Dies, Red Pearlized Enamel Effects, 
Gold & Silver Trim Combo, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed and not being woke up for vitals!!  I slept like a rock for 10 hours last night!!  I actually might be able to stay awake today and get something accomplished!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: