November 20, 2023

So Sincere

Today I am sharing one of this week's Cards in the Mail.  This week's cards feature the So Sincere stamp set and the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper.  This is one of the cards that came from a stamping retreat in September that I was not able to attend but a friend stamped up all of my cards for me!  


The beautiful papers do all of the work for you and the Copper Ribbon from the Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack is the perfect accent.  The circle punches for the sentiment make this card very easily duplicatable.


Stamps: So Sincere
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Copper Clay, Very Vanilla Thick, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: All About Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Circle Punch, Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Packs,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday, I met a friend for lunch and ended up doing some Christmas shopping while I was out. It was quite obvious that I hadn't been out in a while, as I made several impulse buys. However, since I was already out, I decided to make the most of it and grabbed a bunch of stocking stuffers and small gifts. It definitely felt good to be out and about!

Today will be a laundry and packing-for-hospital stay kind of day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: