November 21, 2023

So Sincere

Once again I am sharing one of this week's Cards in the Mail.  This week's cards feature the So Sincere stamp set and the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper.  This is one of the cards that came from a stamping retreat in September that I was not able to attend but a friend stamped up all of my cards for me! 


I am surely glad I bought extra of this paper when it was available.  It was actually a fluke that I ended up with as much as I did.  There was one night when I was in the hospital in September that I must not have been able to sleep because I sure did a lot of online shopping . . . some I remember and some I do not.  Ordering numerous packages of this paper is one thing I do not remember. . . but I sure have put it to good use . . . especially since it is now sold out and has been for a while!!


Stamps: So Sincere
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Copper Clay, Very Vanilla Thick, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: All About Autumn
Ink : Early Espresso
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Packs,
Mini Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is a doctor's appointment and admission day.  My bags are packed and I guess I am ready to go.  With all of the football and basketball games that are going to be on TV this time I am not taking much with me to do . . . just my stitching and my Nook.  I am sure I will keep busy though!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: