January 9, 2024

Textured Florals

I'm back and I hope to be able to keep up with things now!!  My main chemotherapy is done and so are the holidays so I shouldn't be as tired.  I am in a waiting period right now before the transplant at the end of January.

How could I not be back when we are starting one of my favorite times of the year in the Stampin' Up! world . . . Sale-a-Bration!!  Today's card uses one of the cool packages of Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper . . . Flight & Airy along with an Annual Idea Book and Catalog stamp set, textured Florals.



This card starts with a base of Misty Moonlight and a layer of Flirty Flamingo.  I used the All That Dies to die cut a small circle out of the designer series paper and then cut a second larger circle from a piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment using only the top half of the stamp because all I wanted it to say was Happy Birthday.  Here is what the original stamped image looks like.


The Tinsel Gems Four Pack has just the right color for a little embellishment.


Stamps: Textured Floral
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flight & Airy (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  All That Dies, Tinsel Gems Four Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today would have been an excellent day to stay and home with a blanket, a cup of tea, and a good book!!  Unfortunately, this is my view this morning!!



I am waiting in a hotel in Iowa City for the shuttle bus to take me to UIHC for a PET scan and a brain MRI.  Since my appointments will not be done until after 6:00 this evening I will be staying here until Wednesday morning because I do not want to drive home after dark with the blowing and drifting snow that is predicted.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: