January 24, 2024

Cheerful Daisies

Today's card, made with the Cheerful Daisies stamp set, is another one of the cards that my friend, Luetta, sent me a picture of.


I am not entirely certain of all the products Luetta used on this card, but I know for sure that she used the Deckled Circles Dies. This is an excellent way to use the largest die in the set, although I am not entirely sure if she used the largest one.




Today was another early morning appointment at the hospital for an injection to stimulate my bone marrow.  I had some labs drawn also to see if the medication is doing what it is supposed to.  

I have to be at the hospital before seven for the next two days for cell harvesting so I am not sure I will be posting until the weekend.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: