January 10, 2024

Heartfelt Hellos

Today I am using the beautiful Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper along with the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Heartfelt Hellos.  It does not get much better than FREE with a qualifying order.


All the designer series papers in this collection complement each other perfectly, so you can easily mix and match different patterns. This particular color combination happens to be one of my favorites, so you can expect to see a lot of it in the upcoming months.


Stamps: Heartfelt Hellos (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Perennial Lavender
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder, Heartfelt Hexagon Punch, 
Tinsel Gems Four Pack,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Good afternoon. I'm currently in my hotel room again. Unfortunately, it took me a long time this morning to get my car out of the snow and with the weather forecast, I decided to stay in Iowa City. Tomorrow morning, I have appointments at the hospital at 7:30 am, and the forecast is predicting more snow tonight. While I could have made it home this afternoon, it would be difficult to get back to the hospital in the morning. So, I've been reading and taking it easy. After clearing 12 inches of wet, heavy snow off my vehicle, I don't have much energy left. I'm hoping to go home after my bone marrow biopsy tomorrow.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: