January 22, 2024

Perennial Postage

Today's card comes from a demo event I should have attended last weekend but the weather interrupted my plans.  The Stamping Sisters went ahead and sent us all the supplies to make the projects that everyone in attendance made.  I decided this was a perfect card for a Cards in the Mail card.


The new Adoring Hearts Hybrid Embossing Folder embosses and cut the cardstock at the same time, which is pretty cool!!!  The softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder was also used on this project.  It is a Sale-a-Bration item you can get for FREE with a qualifying purhase. 


Stamps: Perennial Postage
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Most Adored (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Adoring Hearts Hybrid Embossing Folder, 
Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder (Sale-a-Bration), 
Rainbow Adhesive Backed Dots, Baker's Twine Three Color Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door of my hotel room to catch the shuttle to the hospital to get the second of my four injections to ramp up the production of my bone marrow in preparation for harvesting my cells.  Because of the weather, I came up last night and am staying again tonight.  I have worked this hard to get healthy, I am not taking any chances on slick roads!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: