January 12, 2024

Heartfelt Hellos

I have another card from this week's Cards in the Mail collection to share with you today. What's more exciting than a card that's been made using three free products? The Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper, the Heartfelt Hexagon stamp set, and the Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder are all Sale-a-Bration products.

 

The card depicted in the photo is a Z-fold card, which might not be immediately apparent. This card design is quite easy, and it would be a great option for mass-producing cards that can be customized with different sentiments based on the occasion for which they are needed.


Stamps: Heartfelt Hellos (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flight & Airy (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder (Sale-a-Bration), 
Heartfelt Hexagon Punch, Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Once again the weather has played havoc with my schedule.  I was supposed to be on my way to Wisconsin to a Demo Day, however I have actually spent the day in my recliner.  I even had my swaps done early for a change!!


I got them all stamped up and ready and then put them together in the vehicle on the way to the Citrus Bowl a couple of weeks ago.  It just goes to show that you can craft anywhere!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: