January 15, 2024

Heartfelt Hexagon

My friend Luetta sent me a picture of a card she made with a designer series paper. Unfortunately, this paper was released just before I got sick, so I haven't had the chance to use it yet. Fortunately, it is still available as an online exclusive product.


It seems like she started with a Berry Burst card base and then added a Basic White layer that had been embossed with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder. The sentiment piece was stamped with Pretty Peacock ink and then punched out with the Heartfelt Hexagon Punch. She punched a second Heartfelt Hexagon from Pretty Peacock cardstock and cut it in half. Then, she layered the two halves on the top and bottom of the sentiment piece. Finally, she added some Linen Thread and Tinsel Gems Four Pack to complete the card.


Stamps: Heartfelt Hexagon
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Pretty Peacock, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Floral
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder, Heartfelt Hexagon Punch,  
Linen Thread, Tinsel Gems Four Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I had an eventful morning at my home. I woke up at around 3:00 am and realized that the furnace wasn't working, making it quite chilly inside with the temperature at 57 degrees. After listening for a while, I discovered that the exhaust pipe had snow blocking it. It is situated right outside our bedroom window. I put on warm clothes, grabbed my flashlight, and went outside at 3:30 am to try and clear the snow from the exhaust pipe. However, I fell partway up the front yard due to the deep snow. I managed to get up after a while and thought of trying again, but that seemed like a bad idea. So, I went back inside and waited until 6:30 am to call our furnace people. They arrived at 7:00 am and helped to clean out the exhaust pipe and got the furnace running again. It has been running ever since as it tries to catch up. I'm grateful for having dependable service people, and I want to give a huge shout-out to Kuenster Heating & Air LLC.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: