January 18, 2024

Painted Wishes Card Kit

I ordered the Painted Wishes Card Kit from Stampin' Up!'s Kits Collection before Christmas and had a few minutes last night to put it together. . .  and I LOVE it!!



The Painted Wishes Card Kit creates 9 cards with no stamping involved!  The sentiments and card bases are all pre-printed (with foil touches!!) and they’re so pretty!


Love that I’ve got 9 pretty cards ready to go in the mail in a matter of minutes AND with the price point of $14, it’s a great value too!


The kit also includes beautiful preprinted envelopes that coordinate with the card designs!  


And I love the little sequins and gold trim too!


Which of the cards is your favorite??


I am surely glad that it is a little warmer and that the roads are good today.  I had to be at the hospital at 8:30 this morning for labs and also for an education day about my transplant and to sign consent forms.  I think I have read the three-ring binder pretty carefully and this is just another hoop I have to jump through.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: