January 11, 2024

Thoughtful Expressions

Today I have another Cards in the Mail card to share with you.  This one uses the Thoughtful Expressions stamp set and the Sale-a-Bration item, Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper.


This paper is so gorgeous that it very definitely does all the work for you.  This would be a great card to mass reproduce and then customize for any occasion as you need them.  I found this card on one of my web browsing excursions.  I debated using the ribbon or some other embellishment and finally settled on the ribbon. 


Stamps: Thoughtful Expressions
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Boho Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flight & Airy
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories: Modern Oval Punch, Boho Blue 3/8" Textured Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Are you prepared for another snowstorm? At least, I will be staying in the comfort of my own home during this one. Today, my day started early with a 6:45 am shuttle bus ride to the hospital for labs. I met with my oncologist and then directly proceeded to have my bone marrow biopsy. After a three-hour nap, I checked for my results and found out that my bone marrow showed no signs of lymphoma. This was the last test before proceeding with the transplant. Currently, I am sitting in the lobby of the hospital waiting for Julie and Jason to pick me and my vehicle up for a ride back home. I am sure it will be an early night and a relaxing weekend watching the snow from my recliner.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: