January 14, 2024

Color & Contour

 I found this card in my photos from a while back. With all the appointments this week, the weather, and resting, I haven't had much time to stamp new products.   


I used a Basic White Thick cardstock as a base and added a layer of Berry Burst. Then, I embossed a smaller layer of Basic White with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder, and layered it on top of the Berry Burst. After that, I die-cut several pieces out of Berry Burst and the Brights 6" X 6" Designer Series paper using the Something Fancy Dies. Finally, I added a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels as embellishments. I believe this card would be perfect for Valentine's Day with a change of sentiment.

.
Stamps: Color & Contour
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Berry Burst, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Brights 6" X 6"
Ink: Berry Burst
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

"It's great to see the sun shining, even though it's super cold outside. It makes it seem a little warmer. Not much has been happening lately, except for me resting in my recliner and watching sports on TV. However, the cold weather has not been kind to my hip, where I had a biopsy done. Therefore, I have been sitting with a heating pad and resting. It's probably a good thing that I was unable to attend my stamping retreat this weekend. The rest has been good for me."

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: