January 27, 2024

Notes of Nature

Today’s card features Stampin’ Up! Poetic Expressions Designer Series PaperNotes of Nature stamp set, the Softly Sophisticated Bundle which includes the Softly Sophisticated stamp set and Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder. The Softly Sophisticated Bundle is a FREE Saleabration gift with a $100 purchase!  I am taking this card for a shoebox swap I am participating in today!!



I started with a piece of Moody Mauve for the base of my card. Then, I added a layer of Bubble Bath cardstock and Moody Mauve cardstock that I embossed using the Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder.

I layered a piece of Bubble Bath cardstock with a piece of Softly Sophisticated DSP, added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Moody Mauve ink and the Notes of Nature stamp set. I then cut it out using the Stylish Shapes Diesadded Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it on the DSP. To complete the card, I added two 2023-2025 In Color Dots in Moody Mauve to each end of the sentiment and added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside. 


Stamps: Notes of Nature
Cardstock: Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Poetic Expressions
Ink: Moody Mauve
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder (Sale-a-Bration), 
2023-2025 In Color Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After an extremely busy week with a fantastic outcome, I'm excited to spend the day stamping with my friends today. I haven't been able to do this since August, and I won't be able to for quite some time, so you can imagine how thrilled I am. I'm also happy that the weather decided to cooperate this weekend!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: