January 13, 2024

Perennial Postage

If you are looking for an awesome sentiment set, then you need to check out the Perennial Postage stamp set.  The sentiments are geat and the fonts are even better.  This is the last of this week's Cards in the Mail.


Today's card is another funky fold card.  I started with a piece of Highland Heather cardstock for the base of my card  I then cut a piece of Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper and adhered it to the front of the card. This paper is GORGEOUS in person!  I then cut another piece of Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper and a piece of Basic White cardstock and adhered them to the inside of the card.  I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink onto Basic White cardstock using the stamp set, Perennial Postage. I cut the sentiment out using the Perennial Postage Dies and then cut the same shape but larger out of Highland Heather cardstock.  I adhered the two pieces together and on the back added Stampin’ Dimensionals to just the part that would be on the left-hand side flap and adhered it to the front. To complete my card, I added three Purple Fine Shimmer Gems below the sentiment.

Stamps: Perennial Postage
Cardstock: Highland Heather
Designer Series Paper: Perennial Lavender
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Perennial Postage Dies, Purple Fine Shimmer Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My driveway has been plowed and my sidewalks have been shoveled. Right after posting this, I am planning to clean off my car. Even though I don't have any plans to go out, I still want it to be cleaned off just in case of an emergency. I prefer to do it before it gets colder and in the daylight. After that, I am going to relax in my recliner with either a book or stitching and a cozy blanket.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: