August 15, 2024

Simply Said

Today's Card in the Mail uses another pattern in the Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper package.  This is another one of the patterns that I think you could consider a masculine pattern.
 


I wasn't crazy about the fact that Stampin' Up! retired Very Vanilla Thick cardstock but I must say that the Basic Beige is growing on me and I think I like it almost better.  The only thing I wonder about is whether to use a Basic White or a Very Vanilla piece for the inside of the card.  Which one do you think looks better?


What a lovely rain this morning.  I am thrilled that my new driveway is clean again.  It needed a good rain to clean wash away the dirt tracks from the equipment they used to backfill the rest of the driveway.  Seems kind of silly to think how much better it look clean!!

This afternoon we are heading to the driver's license bureau to replace the driver's license that John lost last fall.  On the first Saturday that I ended up in the ER he realized that he could not find his wallet and has been without any form of identification since then.  We think he probably accidently swept it away into the trash can that sits by the table where he kept it.  I certainly did not feel like dealing with it then and had been putting off doing anything about it until this week.  I called to see what we needed to do and they said just show up at the office and they would take care of it.  Had I known it would be that easy we could have done it before this.  LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: