August 8, 2024

Scrapbooking Summer School Day 2

Day 2 of Scrapbooking Summer School was a Christmas layout.


Not that I scrapbook all that often, but when I do I rarely use 4" X 4" photos.  I really had to finagle some of them when I went to get them printed to make sure that the photo showed exactly what I wanted it to.


I have so many more Christmas pictures from this last year that I may make a couple more spreads using the same colors and designer series paper.  I will be sure to share them when I get them done.


  
Once again I have nothing on my agenda for today.   I do have some things I need to pick up in Iowa City so I may do that or I may just stay home and read and craft.  I guess I am still catching up on rest!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: