August 24, 2024

Scrapbooking Summer School Day 9

Scrapbook sharing again today!!  This 2-page spread was so fun to make and think about where I was and what I was doing when the pictures were taken.


This is another one of the spreads that came with the Scrapbooking Summer School packet.  


Most of my photos I get printed as 5.3" X 4" photos and they are the perfect size for the mats that have been provided.  Sometimes I crop them a little more once they are printed but not very often.


Most of the pictures were taken at either stamping events or day trips around the area.  One of the things that working on these pages has shown me is that I need to take a lot more photos on a daily basis . . . not just on trips or special occasions!!



Not sure what all is on the agenda today but I do know it involves picking up more photos . . . I had Hanna's First Day of School photos printed last night and was thinking about what I could do with them today.  It looks to be a super hot day . . . but that is pretty typical since school has started!!  Whatever you do today stay cool and safe in the overly hot weather!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: