August 7, 2024

Scrapbooking Summer School Day 1

It's the time of year again where I try my hand at scrapbooking.  For the last several years I have joined a scrapbooking summer school provided by another demonstrator, whose website is Embellish.  I usually don't finish the pages in a timely fashion, but this year my goal is to get them all done as she presents them.

The first page was so, so, so easy because the theme was "Celebrate" and it happened to be presented on August 5th . . . a day to celebrate!!


She sends you everything designed and precut, including photo mats and titles.  All you have to do is out them together and add the photos.  You can make them the way she designs them or go off on yur own with the supplies.


I pretty much followed her design with the photo placements.  My biggest problem in scrapbooking is wanting to include too many photos so the fact that she has the pages designed really helps me limit the number of photos I want to include.


The only real deviation I made was to add some journaling along the top borders.  It was important to tell why August 5th is a day of celebration for me!!  I know I need to include my own handwriting in my scrapbooks, but I much prefer the look of the type written journaling. 




Not sure what is on the agenda for today but whatever it is will be delightful because the weather is so delightful!!!


Don't forget about the Designer Series Paper sale now through the end of August.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: