August 18, 2024

Scrapbooking Summer School Day 6

Taking a break from Cards in the Mail cards to share this scrapbook spread I made yesterday.  I am thrilled with the way it turned out!!


Hanna had taken the kids to a park in Urbandale and had taken these pictures.  I had printed them off because I thought they were so cute.  When we got to this page in Scrapbooking Summer School I was so excited because I thought they were perfect for the pages.


I am absolutely thrilled with the way they came out!!  I was going to add a couple more pictures on the sides but then decided that I would just let the four kids shine!!



The caption could not be more perfect.  All in all these pages were a success.



A week or so ago I bought a new recliner because the one I have does not have enough back support for me anymore.  They are delivering the new one on Tuesday.  For the last week I been trying to give away this recliner and have had no takers.  My friend, Joan, suggested I list it on facebook Marketplace.  I was somewhat resistant to doing that but did list it for $25.  It sold within five minutes and is being picked up this afternoon.  I have spent the morning getting my nest around my recliner cleaned up in preparation for it to go to its new home.  It's a crazy world . . . can't give something away, but put a price on it and it is gone in 60 seconds!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: