August 17, 2024

Simply Zinnias

Today's card is another Card in the mail made with the Simply Zinnia On-Line stamp set.  This stamp set does not appear in a catalog anywhere . . . you can only find it in the On-Line store.  You can find this stamp set here.


This card is easy to duplicate and make multiples of. It's a great way to use up smaller pieces of designer series paper leftover from other projects. You can change the card base and layering piece of cardstock to complement the designer series paper.



Today's plans include trips to pick up prescriptions and some photos so I can continue my scrapbooking journey.  I have a garage sale order to deliver as well.  I am hoping to get home in time to watch some of the Cubs game while I scrapbook or stamp.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: