August 21, 2024

Unbounded Love

Today's card is another one of last week's Cards in the Mail.  I love the Unbounded Beauty Designer Series Paper . . . both sides of all of the patterns.


This is a pretty easy sketch and could be changed out to make the card look totally different.  By changing the embossing folder and the designer series paper you could change the whole tone of the card.  And you could certainly change the sentiment to also change the tone of the card.



Today is going to be a day of sitting in my new crafting recliner and crafting!!  I am hoping to work on some more of my scrapbook pages.  I think I have all of my photos that I want to scrapbook printed off so I should be good to go.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: