August 13, 2024

Heartfelt Hexagon

I am taking a break from scrapbook page sharing to share one of this week's Cards in the Mail.



As I get older, I find that I need more sympathy cards. The ones I have at home are all flowery, so I decided to make a masculine sympathy card. It's important to have these kinds of cards as well. The great thing about this layout and the Thoughtful Journeys Designer Series Paper (which is currently on sale) is that you can create different color combinations depending on the pattern of paper you choose. There are several other patterns that would work for masculine cards as well as the traditional feminine ones.


As soon as I am done posting this I am headed out the door to run some errands before meeting friends for lunch.  I have a couple of prescriptions to pick up as well as some more photos so I can continue my scrapbooking.  I also want to start to look for a dress to wear for the dressier nights at supper on the cruise at the end of September.  It's a good problem to have but I got rid of all of my dresses in my closet purge because they were too big so I am now off again on the dress hunt.  Hanna sent me a couple of photos of ones she thought I might like and they are actually available at the mall so I will go try them out.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!


No comments: